Talk

Advanced search

Lewisham NCT, your new branch

(4 Posts)
JT100 Fri 08-Jan-10 14:56:37

Lewisham NCT

Welcome to our new Branch!

We offer support,information and friendship to new parents and parents-to-be. Our branch is made up of 7 areas including Blackheath Village, Brockley, Catford, Forest Hill, Lee & Hither Green, Lewisham & Ladywell, and New Cross/Deptford.

We have Dads groups, Bumps Nights Out, New Mums Tea Groups, Book Groups, First Aid Courses and much much more! Our events are open to everyone, not just NCT members. For more information visit our website
www.nct.org.uk/in-your-area/lewisham
To get in touch with your local Area Rep look on the website under 'Local Contacts'

Like all NCT branches, we are run and supported solely by volunteers and we'd really love some new people on board! Do you have any time to help? We are a lovely bunch and your support can make a real difference to new parents in the area and be a boost to your local community, as well as being good for your CV.

Current volunteer opportunities are listed here:
www.nct.org.uk/in-your-area/lewisham/volunteers

Any questions please do get in touch!

Best wishes

Jane Toussaint
Lewisham NCT Branch Coordinator
Email: lewishamnctchair@googlemail.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=5519518303

JT100 Fri 08-Jan-10 15:03:24

Sorry I forgot to do the links on the previous post and I don't seem to be able to edit it. Correct post below. blush

*Lewisham NCT*

Welcome to our new Branch!

We offer support,information and friendship to new parents and parents-to-be. Our branch is made up of 7 areas including Blackheath Village, Brockley, Catford, Forest Hill, Lee & Hither Green, Lewisham & Ladywell, and New Cross/Deptford.

We have Dads groups, Bumps Nights Out, New Mums Tea Groups, Book Groups, First Aid Courses and much much more! Our events are open to everyone, not just NCT members. For more information visit our website
www.nct.org.uk/in-your-area/lewisham
To get in touch with your local Area Rep look on the website under 'Local Contacts'

Like all NCT branches, we are run and supported solely by volunteers and we'd really love some new people on board! Do you have any time to help? We are a lovely bunch and your support can make a real difference to new parents in the area and be a boost to your local community, as well as being good for your CV.

Current volunteer opportunities are listed here:
www.nct.org.uk/in-your-area/lewisham/volunteers

Any questions please do get in touch! smile

Best wishes

Jane Toussaint
Lewisham NCT Branch Coordinator
Email: lewishamnctchair@googlemail.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=5519518303

Bluecat5 Sat 28-May-11 20:28:42

i'm a NCT member in Lewisham. can you tell me where locally the bumps group meet? thanks.

fapl Tue 31-May-11 22:06:17

Hi, Lewisham is a big borough so it is divided into a number of different areas. There are area reps that organise meet ups in the different areas. If you email Jane on the email address above I am sure she will put you in touch with your local area rep.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: