Talk

Advanced search

Craiglockhart Tumble Tots Softplay is OPEN

(4 Posts)
rookiemater Sat 15-Aug-09 16:30:53

DS and I went along today on opening day just to report back on it ( also as unexpected bonus it was free)

Well if you have toddlers it is a good soft play, but small, think about half the size of Ratho and 1/4 the size of the commonwealth pool one. Also aimed at younger children so 6 is max age, although thats quite good for little ones who get a bit put off by big children crashing around.

The play area is gated so good for security but the coffee tables aren't in view so rather than watching from a safe distance if your DC likes to have you in view you end up spending your time in the soft play rather than nursing a coffee.

Cafe seems good and quite inexpensive. All in all probably best for the under 3s overall.

TheApprentice Sat 15-Aug-09 17:00:02

thanks, I didnt know anything about it (I'm in West Lothian not far from Ratho) but I will give it a try!

MadameOvary Sat 15-Aug-09 17:00:59

Thanks for this - will try to take a look smile

rookiemater Sat 15-Aug-09 21:58:33

Ah just one thing that might have come out incorrectly on the first message. It was free today because it was first day after that it is £4.00 a session for the over 1s so if you are close to Ratho I would stick with that.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: