Talk

Advanced search

Fridge freezer or freezer?

(6 Posts)
SAMS73 Tue 20-Jan-09 12:40:44

With recent expansion of our family I am running out of place in our fridge/freezer. I am going back to work soon so thought I will be organised and do batch cooking and freeze the food wink. I am planning to buy fridge so I can have one in the garage but DH thinks a freezer would be enough. Any thoughts? The differnece between them would be aroung 100 poiunds but the running costs would be the same.

IwishIwasmoreorganised Tue 20-Jan-09 21:25:43

If you've got the space and money, I'd have a fridge/freezer. The extra space in both will always come in handy at times (even if it's just making sure there's always a cold beer or bottle of wine to hand!)

moshie Tue 20-Jan-09 21:29:45

I second that, I have another fridge freezer in the garage and it's been really useful, especially over Christmas.

SAMS73 Tue 20-Jan-09 21:32:06

How big would you buy. It costs around 300 pounds.Iam going to rearrange things in garage in a day or two and see whether we could fit a fridge/freezer.

IwishIwasmoreorganised Tue 20-Jan-09 21:32:45

The bigger the better wink

SAMS73 Tue 20-Jan-09 21:42:41

Thanks.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »