Talk

Advanced search

Horse riding for adults - Cardiff Riding School?

(2 Posts)
beanieb Mon 05-Jan-09 14:04:49

Hi there. I want to start riding again. I have some experience but really only knocking about with my horse owner pals when I was about 10.

Have not ridden since my late teens.

Does anyone know anything about the groupl lessons in Cardiff Riding school? Will I be the only adult amongst a load of small children?

any info appreciated, and aslo would welcome any alternatives to the riding school - a trekking centre perhaps?

moshie Tue 06-Jan-09 20:09:40

Yes the group lessons at the riding school cover all ages. A friend used to go to a riding school in Sully that did adult only lessons, but that was a couple of years ago. You could probably find it in the phone book.

Rookwood riding school used to do half an hour instruction in the school, followed by a half hour hack, but not sure if they still do.

There's a new trekking centre and school opened recently in Rhiwbina, I visited with DD on the weekend, it looks good but she hasn't ridden there yet so no experience of it until she does. Briwnant I think it's called. I'll get the phone number off DD tomorrow if you like,she's out at the moment.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: