Talk

Advanced search

SPANISH SPEAKING NANNY AVAILABLE TWO DAYS A WEEK!

(1 Post)
paow Wed 17-Dec-08 10:41:54

Hi there! I am a "mummy nanny" with many years experience working with young kids.
I have excellent references and have a loving 2.2 yo son that could be your child's playmate!
We enjoy going to the park, toddler's world, toy library, and of course the Spanish playgroup on Fridays!
I'm looking to care for a child with similar-ish age as my son, and ideally you wouldn't mind me teaching and talking to your child in Spanish. As we enjoy learning together through educational activities and games.
I am booked for my paediatric first aid course at the beginning of Jan and I'm having a CRB check done too.
I live in the Blackheath area and I'm available Thursdays and Fridays. My rates mirror the fact that I am bringing my son to work! Contact me for a chat!
I have my own fully serviced car also./ And I'm also available as an evening babysitter.

Many thanks for reading, and to read the benefits of a "mummy nanny" please read:
www.littledarlingsnannyagency.co.uk/pt_nanny.htm

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »