Talk

Advanced search

Interested in a Nanny share in Greenwich?

(4 Posts)
SJCB Tue 09-Dec-08 21:31:32

We are still searching for a nanny share arrangement - we have a very experienced, French Nanny currently looking after our little two year old daughter (dob:19/4/06) from Monday to Thursday (8am to 7pm) but our Nanny would be prepared to work on Fridays too.

Does anyone have any ideas as to where to search/advertise for a nanny share? We have subscribed to nannyshare.co.uk but otherwise are uninspired.

We live very near Greenwich train station and are very happy for the Nanny share to be based in our house.

S

SJCB Thu 13-Nov-08 19:16:34

Our Nanny works from 8am until 7pm, Monday to Thursday, and does not live-in.
She really is a gem as well.
I can only imagine how horrid the journey is. We thought very long and hard about using Little Ones in CW but could not face the DLR experience!
If you are interested, why not email me on: sonyabranch@msn.com
Thanks very much
S

NorkyButNice Mon 10-Nov-08 08:48:54

Our son is only 14 months so younger than your daughter unfortunately, but we live near the station as well (in the Ashburnham Triangle) and would be interested in a nanny share in principle!

DS is currently at nursery in Canary Wharf, he's getting on really well there but the journey (short as it is) is a bit of a nightmare in rush hour, and I've been looking into a nanny as it would fit in easier with our work schedules.

What hours does your nanny work? I don't think you specified whether she lives in or not? Also, if you could provide a ballpark cost figure that would be great.

Many thanks!

SJCB Sun 09-Nov-08 19:35:51

We have a very experienced, French Nanny and are looking to find parents to Nanny share with us. Our Nanny is currently looking after our lively, bright two year old daughter (dob:19/4/06) from Monday to Thursday (8am to 7pm). Ideally, we would like to Nanny share with a child/children who are the same age or older than our daughter. We live very near Greenwich train station and are very happy for the Nanny share to be based in our house. Our Nanny is introducing French to our little daughter, which may appeal (or not) to parents looking at this. We have Nanny-shared successfully before.
If so, please email me on: sonyabranch@msn.com.

S

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »