Talk

Advanced search

Autumn event - Lower Castle Park - 29th Oct 10-12

(12 Posts)
Mung Tue 21-Oct-08 15:57:02

Near the bowling pavilion there will be some autumn childrens activities in aid of 'Friends of Castle Park'.

They are asking for a small donation for the activities.

SparklyPrincess Tue 21-Oct-08 16:35:15

Thanks for that Mung, think I'm free wednesday so will probably pop along. Are you going?

MrsMagooo Tue 21-Oct-08 19:26:10

Might just pop along to that!

lucyfer2000 Tue 21-Oct-08 20:43:14

Aah i may have to take next week off work so that should come in handy!!

Mung Wed 22-Oct-08 07:47:47

I am meeting a friend there at 10, so I'll see you there.

SparklyPrincess Wed 22-Oct-08 15:32:26

I've got a toddler group from 10 - 11 so will head over then. Do you reckon you'll still be there? Will give you a call if you are.

Then I'm going shopping for a party frock! Hopefully can wear the girls out so they both sleep in the buggy!

Actually, I'll probably just get fed up, go to starbucks, then go home ;-)

pooter Mon 27-Oct-08 18:31:15

me and snippety will pop along at about 10ish too grin

then on to buy a pumpkin!

looking forward to seeing the MN crowd again - We've been on hols to Rhodes, and ive also started a uni course so i have been spectacularly disorganised for the past few weeks!

SparklyPrincess Mon 27-Oct-08 22:49:40

Has everyone seen the weather forecast?

Blimey - snuggly hats and gloves all round I think!

See you there

Hi pooter - wondered where you'd got to! envy at holiday in the sun ...

pooter Tue 28-Oct-08 00:03:53

well, it was lovely, but its more like angry as despite the factor 50 i managed to burn myself. at least ds was unscathed!

see you there, with bobble hat on.

pooter Wed 29-Oct-08 11:26:50

well, we went but DS refused to go in the gates to the bowling green!!! Attachment parent that i am (wus more like!) i decided to let him decide what to do, so we had a quick look at teh squirrels then went home.

Did anyone go - Mung, nice to bump into you, did DS/DD have fun?

Ive decided i really must get DS some gloves and possibly some kind of nose warmer. It was bitter out today, although i absolutely love Autumn with its crisp air and lovely colours.

SparklyPrincess Wed 29-Oct-08 16:22:12

Sorry, sorry, sorry - got caught up with shopping ... bad mother, I know...

Mung Thu 30-Oct-08 08:02:46

DD slept in pushchair and DS loved running around the edge of the bowling green. We made a great bird feeder and DS is ready to hang it out in the garden before even getting dressed this morning...he'll have a shock, as its another freezing day.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: