Talk

Advanced search

Thursday 2 October

(28 Posts)
SparklyPrincess Thu 25-Sep-08 17:11:01

Would anyone like to come over to mine next thursday? Should be able to roust the kids out of bed by 10!

I can't promise exciting scones, Saz, but I'll see what I can do!

Let me know if you need to know where I live...

SP xx

MrsMagooo Thu 25-Sep-08 17:53:34

Hiya SP - where abouts are you in relation to trains

XxXx

MadameCastafiore Thu 25-Sep-08 18:00:55

Will you guys still be around about 1pm? DS at Nursery for 12.45 so could come straight over afer dropping him?

I will be childless but may be able to rustle up a cake!

SparklyPrincess Thu 25-Sep-08 19:28:47

Mrs Magoo - just off Mile End Road, so about 15 mins from North Station. I'll set up an email address you can mail me at in a bit - can't access the one I used to use...

MC - well, I'll still be here! Can't promise about anybody else! If you rustle up a cake I can probably rustle up some lunch! Don't expect anything flash though...

Sawyer64 Thu 25-Sep-08 20:34:03

If Angiewoo is coming,and if MrsMagoo and she decide to travel together,she found mine quite easily,and SP is just around the corner, if that helps MrsM ?

I should be able to make it SP,have to get the Mountain Boots out again,for the long walkwink

Mung Thu 25-Sep-08 21:33:24

I can come after all grin. I know you were secretly hoping that I would keep my off the wall children at home wink.

It looks like you are going to gather a crowd!

Saz126 Fri 26-Sep-08 09:14:38

Ah I can't make it next week, we're at Center Parcs until Friday - will catch up with you the week after tho definitely if anyone is around. I might host here, is definitely my turn! smile

Angiewoo Fri 26-Sep-08 15:12:59

Hi all, I'd love to come along if you don't mind. Sparkly, can you please let me know your address though (angeplmr@aol.com). Thanks.

Mrs Magooo - I can take you if you like. As Sawyer said, I found hers pretty easily so shouldn't be a problem.

It'd be nice to meet you all again and I shouldn't be so nervous this time!!!! smile

Mung Fri 26-Sep-08 19:26:50

Glad you are going along Angiewoo...at least that means we aren't too scary grin.

SparklyPrincess Fri 26-Sep-08 23:00:55

Email sent Angiewoo!

Sorry MrsM - haven't harangued my --system administrator-- husband into sorting out my email thing yet...

MrsMagooo Sat 27-Sep-08 21:08:39

Angiewoo that would be lovely thank you

SP No worries hun Angiewoo is kindly going to give us a lift grin

Sawyer64 Mon 29-Sep-08 11:09:02

Got to work now SP sad so won't be able to make it afterall. Have a good day.

SparklyPrincess Mon 29-Sep-08 15:43:56

Thats a shame, Sawyer - hope to see you soon

SP xx

JentlyDoesIt Mon 29-Sep-08 20:21:09

Hi SP, would love to come but I have fat fighters on thuraday morning, over in Stanway. To get there, then to you, then to pick DS up from nursery, would involve a chauffeur or a flying carpet

Hope y'all have fun though and hope to catch up soon.

lucyfer2000 Mon 29-Sep-08 20:37:22

Hello SP,

Have been hanging on to find out which day our new carpets are being delivered. Looks like it is not going to be until next thursday now (boo!) so we will be able to come over on Thursday too (hurah!)

xx

SparklyPrincess Mon 29-Sep-08 22:45:45

Sorry you can't make it Jently - hope the fighting is going well though.

See you thursday lucyfer

SP xx

SparklyPrincess Wed 01-Oct-08 13:19:50

Does everyone who needs my address have it?!

pooter Wed 01-Oct-08 13:26:18

Hello! Internet has been playing up, plus inlaws staying, so have been absent recently. We are going to Little monkeys at SD martial arts on Thursday morning, but thanks for the invite! Im also starting my uni course (Spanish now!! couldnt fit french in with the nursery - C'est la vie! (or whatever it is in spanish!) which is on Thursday afternoons - boooo, so i may be out of action for a while.

Have fun xx

Mung Wed 01-Oct-08 20:10:02

Pooter...where are you doing the course? I just fancy doing something a bit different too, but the local evening classes didn't do it for me.

MrsMagooo Thu 02-Oct-08 14:08:38

Thank you for a lovely morning - we had a lovely time & DS enjoyed his cuddles wink

Hope your toy room has recovered Sparkly

Sawyer64 Thu 02-Oct-08 14:18:43

Thanks for a nice morning too SP.Sorry to descend on you,couldn't resist the smell of those delicious cakes.....grin and the chance to have cuddles with BabyMagoo.

SparklyPrincess Thu 02-Oct-08 16:43:54

Lovely to see you...

Sorry DD1 turned into a monster! I can see the floor in the toy room but can't face the sorting out of the puzzle pieces shock

Thanks for the cakes MrsMagoo, they were lovely!

Mung Thu 02-Oct-08 21:37:18

I feel I ought to spend an evening with you doing puzzles SP blush.

Angiewoo Fri 03-Oct-08 07:30:04

Thanks for a lovely morning - it was nice to see you all again xx

MrsMagooo Fri 03-Oct-08 08:00:25

Your very welcome!

Sorry about the puzzles!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now