Talk

Advanced search

Suspect for the first time ever that I may have encountered a MNetter in real life!!!

(13 Posts)
mawbroon Thu 25-Sep-08 12:01:14

Was at toddler group this morning. The suspected MNetter in question was heard saying to another mum "I just keep repeating the mantra 'it's a phase it will pass, it's a phase it will pass'"

Was it you????? gringringrin

mawbroon Fri 26-Sep-08 10:19:36

LOL obviously not shock

iloverosycheeks Fri 26-Sep-08 10:37:59

was this playgroup in the centre of town?

Bensonbluebird Fri 26-Sep-08 10:45:02

Wasnae me, don't do thurs AM toddlers. Will watch my mouth in furute though!

mawbroon Fri 26-Sep-08 13:46:02

Greenbank toddlers. Mum with grey/green top with hood....

kerryk Sat 04-Oct-08 17:04:58

mawbroon we must be so close to each other!!!

(greenbamk is the one between morningside and colinton mains? hmm)

kerryk Sat 04-Oct-08 17:05:20

greenbank even!

mawbroon Sat 04-Oct-08 21:31:41

Yes, the church near the Shell filling station.

baltimore97 Tue 07-Oct-08 15:39:12

Mawbroon I think we must have met in RL, I've been to Greenbank on a couple of occasions and know lots of regulars there!

christiana Tue 07-Oct-08 16:19:36

Message withdrawn

mawbroon Wed 08-Oct-08 15:57:06

Hey baltimore that's a bit woooooooo isn't it grin

I am not a regular as in go every single week, but pop down now and again depending on what else we have on that week. Do you go on a Thursday or a Friday?

christiana, it's a nice group, definitely worth a try. I love your name btw, it was a real possibility for us if DS was a DD, but he wasn't! smile

baltimore97 Wed 08-Oct-08 20:41:41

I'm not a regular either, Mawbroon, but have been on a Thursday a couple of times. It is a bit early for me to get two DDs out of the house. It is a VERY good playgroup though.

mawbroon Wed 08-Oct-08 22:02:51

Do either of you fancy meeting up then if you live in that neck of the woods? I am a short zoom away on the number 11 bus and come down to Morningside a lot.

I have met lots of Edinburgh MNetters (and some from further afield too) so am not worried about the anonymity side of it.

I am not a hairy trucker, honest! grin

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: