Talk

Advanced search

Help!!

(3 Posts)
mummy2go Fri 22-Aug-08 20:29:22

Hi Ladies

I am thinking of opening a soft play and indoor adventure play in the Solihull area.
We would provide food aswell.

Does anyone have any views or opinions either way?...visit these sort of venues?

If so can you suggest anything you would like to see? its so scary any advice would be really appreciated.
how often do you go etc.. or if not why not?

Thanks a million

AlexanderPandasmum Sun 24-Aug-08 00:04:50

Hi,

I would like to see facilities for toddlers and a separate area for the younger ones too, if possible? I would definitely give it a try as I'm always trying to find places to take my DS!

HTH

mum2go Sun 08-Mar-09 08:26:34

hi there mummy2go ,
how did you get on ,I believe on another mums site someone now was planning or aiming to do the following:

all the best in your quest.

Chantelle says:

My Family are hoping to open a family entertainment centre in the stechford area in a month or two. This centre will hopefully include fitness facilities for adults and teens as well as a very large play frame and groups and clubs for kids. along with various party/ conference rooms. we would like your feedback i.e (Interest?/ whats needed?/ comments/ suggestions? ) and anything we could incorporate. this would be much appreciated. thanks.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: