Talk

Advanced search

what to do in Redditch?

(6 Posts)
KathG Fri 11-Jul-08 13:33:31

Any ideas of restaurants/tea room in Redditch for a Saturday afternoon (need to hang around there for a couple of hours)
Thanks.

isaidno Fri 11-Jul-08 15:08:09

Redditch town centre has plenty of cafes in the shopping centre, but not much in the way of restaurants - just Wetherspoons pub.

There is a cinema in the centre.

Out of the centre you could go to the needle museum which has a new cafe. Or Arrow Valley Park which has a lake for duck feeding, play areas and a basic cafe for tea / ice cream.

isaidno Fri 11-Jul-08 15:27:40

Do you need to entertain children?

KathG Fri 11-Jul-08 16:53:58

yes thanks!- its between ballet shows that they are in, so too far to go home (And so musn't get them muddy!)

isaidno Fri 11-Jul-08 21:33:09

I assume you will be at the Palace theatre for that, so I am sure you can mooch about the town centre for a few hours. There are plenty of shops, and the cafes include Muffin Break, Druckers, Costa etc. It's also all indoors - and judging by today's weather that's for the best!

The cinema shows a kids film at 12:30 which is only £1.50 to go into - I think this week it is Underdog.

KathG Sun 13-Jul-08 21:53:18

thanks - as it turned out there was only a tiny gap between shows!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »