Talk

Advanced search

moving to croydon in july - come show me round!

(6 Posts)
tyaca Fri 13-Jun-08 11:34:01

hiya, not moving too far -- from streatham, would love to meet up with people before we up sticks. anyone fancy showing me something interesting than centrale?? dont really know which part we're moving to. it;s just beyond lloyds park on the tram if that makes sense.

ladylush Fri 13-Jun-08 21:44:00

Hello smile Coombe Lodge is good for taking the kids as it's a beefeater pub with a huge garden that's very child friendly. No play apparatus but loads of room for them to run about. Do you drive?

peachygirl Sun 15-Jun-08 21:04:13

Tyaca I'm organising a meet up which will probably be in August you would be very welcome to come along.

peachygirl Sun 15-Jun-08 21:04:46

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/1368/533527 thread here

tyaca Mon 16-Jun-08 00:24:42

hi guys - ty for responses. ladylush i think i've been to coombe lodge a couple of times already. it's about four min from where we'll be moving to. peachy - ty for link.

Fede Tue 17-Jun-08 21:08:56

Hi! Have you ever been to Addiscombe-Woodside? There are a couple of nice little parks which are lovely:-). Very easy to tracel to either with the tram or with the bus.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »