Talk

Advanced search

KIds Cafe in Welling

(9 Posts)
lorraineowen Thu 15-May-08 12:27:38

Hi Has anyone tried the kids cafe in welling? i've 3 year old twins and wondered if it was worth giving it a go? Anyone been and found it great?

Hogiabach Thu 15-May-08 15:34:26

Where is it in welling? I have a 3 year old too!

solo Tue 20-May-08 13:36:04

Wow! people! On local! hello grin

Hogiabach Wed 21-May-08 19:01:29

Yes, indeed solo - Hi from me grin

solo Thu 22-May-08 10:17:35

hello, how are you going?
I'm mum to a boy of 9.9 years and girl of 17 months(almost). Having a career break atm due to massive child care costs and I'm loving it!
I've never really seen anyone else saying anything on the local. Shame really.

Hogiabach Fri 11-Jul-08 08:23:29

I'm a mum to two boys, one 3.5 and one 6 months. Loving being at home!!!!

cobb Tue 14-Oct-08 15:37:53

hi everyone, I''m wondering if you knoe of any baby yoga classes in bexley area as the st agustines wont accept me as i dont live under their 'area' which is a shame as i live 5 min drive away??
Also looking for another 0-9 month baby group the others are too old for now?

Would appreciate your help

Thanks a million

Hogiabach Tue 14-Oct-08 20:59:24

Hi Cobb,
I can't believe Val is being strict on who can join her yoga class hmm i know when I went she was encouraging us to spread the word even to Greenwich residents. Who did you speak to?

tickletum2 Thu 02-Jun-11 00:07:57

Hiya Mums
My name is Georgina and I have a business called Tickle Tums that runs baby massage classes and toddler yoga classes. I'll be having some classes in Bexleyheath for baby massage from the 27th june and toddler yoga classes from the 23 August. These classes will be run from an indoor luxury Indian tent with beautiful Indian accessories and calming background music with mood lighting to create a peaceful relaxing atmosphere. To find out more info or to book a session call me on 07735514861 to join in the Tickle Tum fun.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now