Talk

Advanced search

Baby Photographers

(6 Posts)
Ramona78 Wed 07-May-08 21:15:02

Hello, I'm new to this site and thought that someone on here might be able to help. I would like to get some professional photographs of my 3 month old daughter done. Can anyone recommend a photographer in Birmingham.

Many Thanks

Ramona78

becky1977 Sat 06-Sep-08 20:28:38

I'm guessing that you've already had the pictures taken as the thread is quite old. If you haven't then my husband is a professional photographer. He comes to your house and sets up a small studio to take the photos. He has a website www.davidmellors.com where you can contact him if you would like.
Becky

becky1977 Sat 06-Sep-08 20:29:41

I'm guessing that you've already had the pictures taken as the thread is quite old. If you haven't then my husband is a professional photographer. He comes to your house and sets up a small studio to take the photos. He has a website www.davidmellors.com where you can contact him if you would like.
Becky

nappyaddict Wed 17-Sep-08 22:27:00

becky how much does he charge?

becky1977 Sat 20-Sep-08 22:13:38

Hello nappyaddict,
He's quite reasonable and packages start at £50 with a £20 sitting fee that includes a free 10"x8" print. The most expensive package is £150.00 plus sitting fee and for that you get 11 pictures of varying sizes plus the free one. He's deliberately low priced because he doesn't think people should have to pay a fortune for pictures of their children. His website www.davidmellors.com has got a gallery and a contact form so you can see if you like what he does.
Hope to hear from you,
Becky1977

revertmum Tue 02-Dec-08 00:13:31

pixifoto do a 10 x 8 for £4.99
there in boots in high street, town on 9-13th december.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: