Talk

Advanced search

Hello Everyone :) Im new to Mumsnet

(8 Posts)
AnisaLeahxxx Wed 02-Apr-08 01:03:52

Hello everyone, just thought id say hello, i usually go on bounty but just discovered this site....whats it like?

anyway im a new mummy, i have a 4month old daughter and live in the centre of brighton with my partner.

Looking foward to talking to you all

Anisa x grin

2shoes Wed 02-Apr-08 11:31:35

Hello and welcome. can i suggest you post again in chat as more people will say hello there.

BrummieOnTheRun Wed 02-Apr-08 11:46:19

you can tell the ones with new babies...1am posts, lol! Hi Anisa. How are things going with the little one?

I reckon the lack of brighton mums on here is because it's such a fab place to have kids grin.

mill1969 Thu 03-Apr-08 08:14:11

Hi Just out of interest. What makes you say Brighton's a fab place to have kids ?

BrummieOnTheRun Thu 03-Apr-08 09:38:28

Ah, brighton...I could list my favourite things to the Sound of Music tune, but I'll spare you that, lol!

Basically, it's a lovely place for kids to grow up, but also a great place for adults who have kids.

fiodyl Fri 04-Apr-08 12:41:49

Not like Lewes then where theres nothing to do, too man steep hills to push a buggy up and shops that you cant get into!!

Chanel26 Sat 05-Apr-08 14:34:19

Hi everyone I am a newbie, new mum to a 6 month old, and three other beautiful bundles of joy! I won't be saying that after half- term!
Look forward to hearing from you all.
xxxxxxxx

MABS Sat 12-Apr-08 18:07:49

Why don't you come to the Brighton meet up next Sat lunchtime...we don't bite honest! Have a look at the thread in Meet Ups.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »