Talk

Advanced search

Wanted: Brighton & Hove Parents who want to LOSE WEIGHT or GET FIT

(1 Post)
MsCommonSense Tue 05-Feb-08 11:40:25

Please let me introduce myself.

My name is Loraine and I am a Personal Trainer with 10+ years experience and a certified ?Nutrition Advisor?. Also, I am a first time Mummy. My beautiful baby boy will be 1 year old on February 15th.

After taking some time off due to this, I am just a little rusty and need willing participants to fully get up to speed again.

My main areas of expertise are 'Body Transformation' and 'Fat Loss'.

I have many options, some radical, for training you to reach your goals, whatever they may be. All of my ideas will work around your family, your goals, you available time, and what is practical.

I will show you how to finally rid yourself of your resistant baby fat through proper nutrition and if need be short training sessions (I know how difficult it is trying to manage your time, especially when your a first time Mum).

Limited Special offer for Mumsnet Mums & Dads:

1-2-1 Training fees are normally £30 but via Mumsnet - donations are accepted

With 2+ sessions a week and free nutrition advice to get the very best out of your training. Free e-mail and phone back-up.

There?s also an optional of ?Online Personal Training? for experienced exercisers.

What are you waiting for! Summer will be here sooner than you think...

Remember that places are limited

SIMPLE EFFECTIVE TRAINING
setpt@hotmail.co.uk

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »