Talk

Advanced search

Registered Childminder with vacancies in Leeds LS8

(7 Posts)
Murphysmum Mon 04-Feb-08 20:33:28

Hello, i am a registered childminder with full and part time vacancies in the Roundhay/Gledhow area of Leeds. I am a member of the National Childminding Association and am trained in Paediatric First Aid.
I offer a wide range of activites and outings, ensuring that time spent in my care is creative, fun, relaxing and safe.
Please get in touch for further information.

ThisCharmingMum Fri 15-Feb-08 09:29:13

Hi murphysmum,

What age children do you take? I am returning to work in the summer and need childcare for my DS (currently 33mths) and my DD (currently 3mths).

Murphysmum Sun 17-Feb-08 21:50:10

Hi ThisCharmingMum,
Thanks for your enquiry. I am registerd to look after 2 under 5's and 3 over 5's. Which days would you be looking for care for your children and from when would you be needing care?

ThisCharmingMum Mon 18-Feb-08 10:41:02

I'm looking to return to work around August time. By then my DS will be 39 months and DD will be 9 months.

I would probably need 3 (M-W) or 4 (M-T) days a week, depending on what I can negotiate with work.

Bunkups33 Tue 11-Mar-08 10:51:19

Hi Murphysmum do you still have vacancies?

Murphysmum Tue 01-Apr-08 21:12:28

Hi ThisCharmingMum and Bankups33,
Many apologies for not getting back to you sooner. It would be best if you could ring me to discuss your childcare requirements. My mobile number is 07732485262.
Look forward to hearing from you.

SophieB85 Tue 11-Dec-18 12:37:37

Hello, are you still active with your childminding services? Thank you smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: