Talk

Advanced search

Help! Recommend me a preschool near preston park

(3 Posts)
brightonlass Mon 21-Jan-08 10:50:32

I am looking into finding a nursery/preschool for my 2.5 year old son. Does anyone know or can recommend pumpkin patch nursery on preston drove or growing up green on beaconsfield villa's.

Is there any other nursery that is walking distance from preston park, that is recommended?

Thanks!

thumbsucker Tue 05-Feb-08 16:18:57

Hi, I know that growing up green has closed its waiting list - it's so long. My children (1 and 3) are both happy at Nurserytyme (top of Stanford Avenue, near fiveways junction)

I also know friends who speak very highly of fiveways nursery/playgroup at the bottom of Florence Road.

purplecrocs Wed 06-Feb-08 19:45:49

My 16 month old daughter has been going to pumpkin patch since she was 9 months old. she is very happy and settled there and they have an amazingly large garden. but the fees are very high. i visited growing up green and to be honest wasn't impressed.tiny garden and no real emphasis on green aspect in their name. seemed more like a gimmick to appeal to the brighton greenies! hope this helps!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »