Talk

Advanced search

Family Fun Day in Glasgow for charity on 28th October

(1 Post)
Sugarmagnolia Mon 15-Oct-07 08:02:50

Hi there. I've posted this under charitable events but i hope you don't mind me posting here as well. I was a MN regular for a long time but haven't been around for a wee while. I've just gone back to uni and simply don't have the time!

Anyway, there's going to be a fab Family Fun Day at Carmichael Hall on Sunday the 28th of October from 1-4pm. There's going to be face painting, arts & crafts, beat the goalie, a balloon man, jewellery & gift stalls, fab raffle prizes - 1 year membership to Curves, £200 voucher for Slater Menswear, a bracelet from Louise Shafar, beauty treatments etc! Broxi Bear is making a personal appearance and it's going to close with a balloon launch.

Almost a year ago a good friend lost a baby boy called Noah due to a placental abruption. Since then we've started our own fundraising group called Noah's Ark and all money raised on the day will go to SANDS (the Stillbirth and Neonatal Death charity). For more info see www.noahs-ark.org.uk.

I hope some of you can come along!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »