School Travel - North Leeds to Heckmondwike Grammar School

(5 Posts)
Alanalan20 Fri 06-Mar-20 16:58:14

We have just secured a place at Heckmondwike Grammar School, but we live in North Leeds. Our plan was to use the new private bus service advertised on the school School website...

www.heckgrammar.co.uk/news/stop-press-new-bus-service-from-ls17/

I have just been informed that all bus places have been filled. I understand there is another similar private bus running but can't find the details - can anyone help me with this?

Worst-case I may have to just drive or arrange my own taxi/mini bus - so if your in the same position please do let me know.

Thanks

OP’s posts: |
AnnS10 Tue 24-Nov-20 11:20:48

Hi hope you've found something for your child I think I will be in same situation for next year though, thinking ahead what can be our options? Can we find parents to share or car pool?

Ushk Tue 24-Nov-20 19:52:19

Hi, my daughter has also passed the heckmondwike entrance test and secured a place. We are placed in Whinmoor. We are finding it difficult to find travel options as well. Please let me know if you find any solution.

Thanks

AnnS10 Tue 24-Nov-20 20:20:39

Hi ushk, yes sure I will let you know( as I have asked the bus places waiting on reply, )and discuss if I come across some option, meanwhile if you find something more convenient journey wise please let me know as well. Thanks

Ushk Tue 24-Nov-20 20:45:28

Will sure do

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in