Morley Memorial parents - uniform question

(3 Posts)
Betty24 Sat 10-Aug-19 13:24:08

We have just found out that we have a place at Morley Memorial. I know its a non uniform school but just wanted to check a few things if there are any Morley parents on here. Need to get organised before we go on holiday and hopefully minimise first week dressing dramas for DD!

Is the dress code generally leggings and trainers or more proper shoes? Are jeans ok? Not used to the total freedom of non-uniform! Thank you.

OP’s posts: |
BringOnTheScience Sat 10-Aug-19 21:43:01

I visit there as part of my job. Joggers & leggings are most common, but jeans are certainly there too. Can't say I've taken any notice of shoes.

It's very relaxed. Lots of quirky tops that reflect the children's interests.

www.morley.cambs.sch.uk/clothing-policy/

glorious Thu 15-Aug-19 23:06:50

Yes they can wear anything practical. It doesn't have to be remotely smart. Not sure how old your DD is but mine is in the lower half of the school. Most of the girls wear jersey dresses, leggings, shorts, that kind of thing. The older ones do wear jeans. Any shoes are fine - people wear a mixture of things like mary janes, converse type things, trainers, boots.

There is going to be a uniform for sports from September - have you got details of that?

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in