Talk

Advanced search

Who wants to be friends??!!!

(6 Posts)
JaxyWaxy Thu 12-Jul-07 23:42:27

Hi everyone. I've just moved to Cornwall (near Launceston) with my 16 month old twins and really want to make some friends! I'm in PL15 - is there anyone else nearby?

casbie Tue 17-Jul-07 13:01:29

sorry - lawwwwwston is too far from me.

sure you'll find someone though.

twins - have much fun and choas is that - great!

madderthanaboxoffrogs Sat 28-Jul-07 20:18:12

Hi folks, I have triplets who will be 2 on 4th August Jacob, Joe. Tilly. I live in Burras in between Helston/Redruth and I am alone a lot of the time. It is very difficult to get out with 3 toddlers on reins and all tantruming at once. Any ideas for safe areas to meet and let 3 little ones loose without coming to any harm? I lived in Cornwall from the age of 15 then left like Dick Whittington for fame and fortune(found neither): to London and finally made it back down here agian 12 yrs later where I feel I am at home! I have been here since dec 06. Is there any one out there?????:0

casbie Fri 21-Sep-07 08:54:48

try the children's centre in cambourne, that's supposed to be a great place to go. i had a friend who used to live in cambourne and she said it was excellent!

also, if breastfeeding, there is tonnes of support and bf mums!!

iesha Tue 09-Oct-07 10:51:27

HI Madder, Gosh, what a mad house you must have!! Have you tried Bombadingas soft play and cafe. My DS loves it there, he can go wild in comlpete safety and I can have a quiet (ish) lunch and relax without too much intereference.

Icantdothis Thu 11-Oct-07 16:54:28

Just thought I'd let you know about www.babyinformationbank.co.uk which is a great place to meet local parents - it only put up forums last week but it's got loads of great stuff on it. wink

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: