Talk

Advanced search

which is the best beach?

(6 Posts)
casbie Thu 12-Jul-07 16:18:42

mine is swanpool, cafe, water and mostly clean sand.

whish beach is your best kept secret?

Pastylover Mon 17-Sep-07 14:26:44

I like them all for different reasons

Swanpool - coz of the rocks, which LO loves climbing

Gylly - coz even when its busy you can still find a spot, and its proper sand!

Castle - coz the water is really nearby and LO can throw stones in with me accompaning her

Maenporth - never go there coz you have to pay to p[ark, although its only about a 20min walk from our house but wih all the stuff we need to take its a no no!

A big factor for me is having toilets on the neach, coz you can guarantee DD will always need the toilet right when you least expect it

casbie Fri 21-Sep-07 08:52:13

i know you have to pay at maenporth, but the car park is so close to the beach - you can always go back for a second trip to pick stuff up!

on the north coast i like Lusty Glaze, beautiful sand and cafe on the beach, but you have to go down fouty-million death defying steps, so not so great with little ones.

Pastylover Sat 22-Sep-07 01:43:39

Well we don't pay to park anywhere unless we really have to, guess having only one child helps as I haven't got to carry as much stuff

pinkdolly Tue 25-Sep-07 17:58:35

gwithian sands- It's massive and has tons of rock pools, great for the kids. We have caught crabs, shrimps and fish from them. Lots of nice clean sands.

Icantdothis Sun 07-Oct-07 22:14:44

Check out Baby Information Bank - it's got all the local kid friendly beaches on it. grin

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »