Talk

Advanced search

recommend a playgroup/nursery in Brighton

(5 Posts)
luceuk Tue 10-Jul-07 22:14:06

I'm looking a playgroup or nursery for my son. We live near Preston Park, Can anyone recommend any good local ones?

Thanks!

tess1e Fri 13-Jul-07 18:01:57

The Montessori is lovely

67 Stanford Av
Brighton, BN1 6FB
01273 702485

It's run by a woman called Daisy

luceuk Mon 16-Jul-07 14:22:40

Thanks tess1e. I take it the montessori one is private.

Are there any non private playgroups that are good? I was thinking about sending him to the nursery attached to Dorothy Stringer school, but I'm don't know whether it is recommended by anyone.

tess1e Fri 20-Jul-07 17:36:13

Hmmm tricky as I don't know either - have you checked with the local NCT? They're normally great with advice on playgroups/nurserys

Sorry I'm not much help there.....I do know Dorothy Stringer is a great school though

BrummieOnTheRun Mon 23-Jul-07 09:12:49

Hi!

I'm looking down over leafy Preston Park as we speak!

have you checked out http://www.childcarelink.gov.uk?

if you choose your area on the map, and select either 'local information' (playgroups and classes) or 'childcare search' (nurseries) you'll get a list of local ones.

I've just moved here so can't recommend any yet...and most of the classes and groups have stopped for the summer hols, grrrrr!

I saw details on an NCT playgroup in Knoyle Hall on Knoyle Road thurs 10-12 term time??

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »