Talk

Advanced search

NW Kent help!

(3 Posts)
LouzieC Tue 29-Jan-19 05:14:05

Hi there! My husband, toddler and I have just relocated from Australia and after some advice and tips regarding awesome family friendly area in North/North West Kent. Commuting to London with 45 min train for hubby, and with plenty of activities for my 1 year old son. What areas are great?! I’m a bit lost here x

FairyLightBlanket45 Tue 09-Apr-19 18:55:10

I just found this looking for something else! From months ago I realise but you have probably found somewhere but for what it’s worth:

Sevenoaks and surrounding villages are really good, short commute from Sevenoaks but expensive - however lovely town Center, lots of lovely walking areas....I imagine plenty of community activities to get involved in

Tonbridge has a huge park and nice places like Haysden Lake - a castle, and Has the industrial estates for things like Jump In (trampoline park) and the Wall Climbing place - Tunbridge Wells also has a big sports Center, both have multiple cafes and soft plays and groups to join. Surrounding villages are a mix - generally lovely - some more welcoming to new comers. If you would like any more info on these areas feel free to message me smile

LouzieC Tue 09-Apr-19 20:52:44

Oh thanks so much for taking the time to respond to this FairyLightBlanket45!
We looked at a few places in the surrounding villages of Sevenoaks, but ended up with a house in Bromley, which seems great for families, and OMG the shops!!!!!!
Your tips on what to do though will definitely be explored smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »