Talk

Advanced search

St Wilfrid's school Exeter info please

(5 Posts)
twiglets111 Thu 24-Jan-19 14:28:39

Hi there. We are looking at local non selective schools in exeter for year 4 and year 7. Does anyone have any info / experience about St Wilfrid's school in St Davids, Exeter? Any thoughts gratefully received thanks

mysterio1 Sun 27-Jan-19 15:45:08

My advice would be to steer clear. They like to make out they are caring but my child was bullied badly and it was never dealt with, merely brushed under the carpet. My child's self esteem was badly damaged and it has taken almost 2 years to repair the damage. Be very careful.

twiglets111 Mon 28-Jan-19 06:45:13

Thanks for this. Do you know of anywhere good? thank you

mysterio1 Mon 28-Jan-19 21:22:22

Totnes Progressive School but it may be too far for you to travel? We did commute from Exeter for a while (and it was worth it) but we moved closer in the end which just proves how good it is. My child has gone from school phobic with incredibly low self esteem (thanks to you know who) to a much more confident, happy, sociable boy who is excelling academically. The school is very caring and nurturing and feels like one big family.

twiglets111 Tue 29-Jan-19 17:09:16

Thanks very much I will def have a look. Appreciate your help

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: