Talk

Advanced search

Liverpool hotels and Croxteth Park Lets Rock concert

(6 Posts)
Amazonian27 Sun 16-Dec-18 21:28:30

Going to a ta Rock Concert at Country Park in Liverpool I don’t know the park, the surrounding or Liverpool. Please can some one advise me what the area is like in terms of how safe or unsafe would it feel for two females to walk back from a concert? What are the surrounding nearby hotels like any Premier Inns or similar within walking distance if safe? Or would we be better staying in the centre of Liverpool as their maybe a let’s rock bus going to and from the centre but know areas or the bus route. Thanks

Amazonian27 Mon 17-Dec-18 06:52:13

Anyone any advice about booking a hotel
Near to Croxteth Country Park what the areas are like or recommendations for anywhere central that feels safe?

iamme21 Mon 17-Dec-18 07:03:45

I used to live 5 minutes from the park and as far as I know there are no hotels in the area. Liverpool city centre has loads of hotels and would probably cast about £6 - 7 in a cab from the park.

Amazonian27 Mon 17-Dec-18 08:50:04

Thanks we went to Leeds last year took nearly two hours to get. Taxi paid £6 on the way out and had to pay £25 on the way home at 10.30pm.

Any safe places areas to stay at in city centre and any less safe areas or areas to avoid hotels in please?

iamme21 Tue 18-Dec-18 19:40:50

Have a look on somewhere like booking.com for your dates, post any you like the look/price of, and I’ll let you know if they’re ok

Amazonian27 Wed 19-Dec-18 22:03:55

Thanks will do iamme21

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: