Talk

Advanced search

Can you reccommend a Family Law Solicitor?

(4 Posts)
ClearlyBright Thu 11-Oct-18 22:42:36

Can anyone recommend a good family law solicitor bases in Glasgow?

I'm a single parent, unsurprisingly money is tight so its particularly important that I get a decent solicitor, I can't afford to waste money. There are so many solicitors out there I just don't know where to start confused

I really need sound legal advice to ensure I get the best outcome for my little daughter.

itsbritneybiatches Thu 11-Oct-18 22:45:24

You need to go to a few who offer a free consultation.

The good ones will.

Even if you can't afford them the advice will be useful.

I did this and I found it beyond useful and informative

Good luck love

itsbritneybiatches Thu 11-Oct-18 22:47:18

I did this for access advice.

Every situation is different of course but just getting some sound advice was useful as he'd gaslighted me for years.

I'm now in a much stronger postition.

Knowledge is power lol.

Get down there get some appointments then decide what you need to do x

ClearlyBright Fri 12-Oct-18 07:23:42

Thanks for your swift reply. That's great that your in a stronger position, well done.

I'm so sorry that you have had to deal with coercive behaviour, my ex is same, as is his mother and it can be incredibly distressing.

Thankfully I've had some very sound unbiased (and free) legal advice from the Scottish Child Law Centre but unfortunately they are not allowed to recommend specific solicitors.

I'm concerned ex may take our daughter out of Scotland against my will, so really need a solicitor asap in case I need to raise action quickly.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: