Talk

Advanced search

Mums meet up / new friends / new to the area

(1 Post)
ParisLondon Wed 19-Sep-18 16:41:54

Hi everyone,
we just moved from London to TW and I'm currently on matt leave for another 10 months (yeyyyy ..lol) ..
I would love to meet new people in the area and make friends and hopefully make TW our home for many years to come.. but I'm struggling to find anything on line on where to go or clubs for new mums / coffee groups play dates etc etc ..
My little princess is only three months old and I feel that I'm recovering really well from my c section minus the ridiculously over sized super heavy push chair that we bought which looked amazing on the shop floor but is completely unpractical :-) .. I'm ready to go out and about in the real world again .. :-)
anyway .. please do give me a shout if you are also from the area and have the time to meet for a coffee or can point me the right direction on where to look online or current activities and events in the area that i can attend ..
Thanks everyone :-) x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »