Talk

Advanced search

Advice on Twickenham nurseries

(5 Posts)
Vanessa22 Mon 10-Sep-18 16:16:40

Hi there, my husband and I are moving to Twickenham from North London and we are looking at nurseries for our 3+ year old, until she starts reception next year. Wondering if anyone has insights into Beaumont Day Nursery or Bright Beginnings on Twickenham Green - if you recommend them/kids are happy? Or, if there are other nurseries you recommend (or, likewise, don't recommend!)? Thanks in advance

Missgreenmeadow86 Tue 23-Oct-18 19:51:41

I don’t really recommend Beaumont House tbh

Very clean and spacious but they just don’t seem to do a lot with the children- a real shame

Vanessa22 Tue 23-Oct-18 20:23:20

Thanks for your reply - much appreciated

Missgreenmeadow86 Tue 23-Oct-18 20:41:03

Have you found somewhere already? Pavilion Montessori in Teddington is a well liked pre-school

Vanessa22 Sun 28-Oct-18 20:23:37

Thank you. Pavilion Montessori looks great, but unfortunately a bit too far away. I liked Sunflower Montessori in St Margarets but the hours don't work for us as the day ends at 3pm.

Do you know anything about any of the Bright Horizons in Twickenham - Teddies (just north of the station), Oak Lane or St Mary's Asquith (now a Bright Horizons)?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: