Talk

Advanced search

Warwick Gates Schools?

(2 Posts)
OldMotherIce Sun 09-Sep-18 17:45:56

We're looking to move to Warwick/ Leamington and we've found a house that's almost perfect for us in the new builds off Harbury Lane (the Bellway bit). However I can't work out the primary school situation. I had assumed we'd be in the priority area for the new Heathcote Primary School (we'd be 0.4 miles away from the school) but when I looked on Warwickshire's catchment area website we're not. It seems that none of the houses near the school are in the priority area but houses on the other side of the estate are. Does anyone know how this works?

Also can anyone tell me what Briar Hill Infant School and St Margaret's C of E junior are like as the Warwickshire website says we would be in the priority area for these?

I'm expecting at the moment so there's lots of time before I actually need schools but I don't want to have to move again.

MetalMidget Fri 14-Sep-18 19:48:33

Briar Hill is rated outstanding by Ofsted, no idea what it's actually like though! We're considering moving to be in its catchment.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »