Talk

Advanced search

Hopscotch on Nizells Ave

(3 Posts)
lalluna14 Mon 27-Aug-18 10:55:34

Hello all! Does anyone have any experience with Hopscotch nursery on Nizells Ave? Wondering whether to send my little on there... went to visit the babies's room and they told us that the ratio is 1:2, but it clearly wasn't when we went there. Not a major worry because in most nurseries the ratio is 1:3 anyway, but just worried about the fact that they were lying, and what else was untrue.... We are on the waiting list for Blueberry, but can't really wait. Any experiences would be really welcome, many thanks!!

LittleL232 Tue 11-Sep-18 21:21:25

Hi, yes mine go here. It's great, no complaints at all, but the waiting list is ridiculous.

StarSraah Thu 20-Sep-18 17:15:31

Hi there. My son has been at Hopscotch on Nizells Ave since he was 10months. They are amazing and he loves it there. I have only ever had great experiences there and they are very professional. I wonder if the ratio was different when you went as someone was on a break or something as i know they are quite strict with things like this. I looked round Blueberry too and found Hopscotch to be better.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »