Need a plumber/builder who can help with this

(4 Posts)
alterbalter Sun 26-Aug-18 08:15:01

A slowly spreading brown stain is appearing on the ceiling below our en-suite shower. We need someone who will open up the ceiling below and help us to verify the cause of the leak (could be plumbing or tiling). Once it's fixed it will need to all dry out before making the ceiling good again.

Does anyone know a good honest tradesperson who can help with this sort of thing? I've had 3 plumbers round from Checkatrade and they all have opinions but don't actually seem interested in helping.

OP’s posts: |
alterbalter Sun 26-Aug-18 08:15:47

P.s. we're in Hampton Hill

OP’s posts: |
AbsintheAndChips Mon 27-Aug-18 17:16:31

Yon Lyddon at Small Works might be able to help. They are really good.

alterbalter Mon 27-Aug-18 19:40:30

Thanks Absinthe

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in