Talk

Advanced search

New course for mums and babies 0-4months

(1 Post)
RomaMalone Sun 19-Aug-18 23:21:01

Nurturing Baby Course starts 1st of September.

Babycalm Nurturing Baby course starting 1st of September in King's Lynn.

Our 6 week course supports parents to learn more about their baby and become calmer, and more confident.

We know that having a baby is often a huge shock to the system.

We’ll help you to understand:
Why babies cry and how to calm them
Why babies form attachments and how to aid bonding
Why babies sleep the way they do and how you can help them to sleep
Why babies' development can affect their behaviour and how they communicate
What you need to know to consider your approach to introducing solid foods
The practical calming things that you can continue to do at home like movement, holds and carries and loving touch

​Each class contains some baby massage and some holds and movement for mum and baby.

The class is very flexible and feeding, changing, crying and cuddling is all expected and welcome and we will support you and baby and hold a safe space for mums to feel calm and supported.

Workshop details:

This Course runs for 6 weeks on the following dates:
Saturday 1st September.
Saturday 8th September,
Saturday 15th September,
Saturday 22nd September,
Saturday 29th September,
Saturday 6th October.
The class runs from 1.30pm until 3.30pm each week.

It's situated in the Tesco Extra Communtiy Space in the Hardwick Tesco, the room can be found towards the back of the store on the right hand side near the electronics.
Refreshments will be provided.

Suitable for parents and carers of babies new born to around 4 months.

As this will be part of my final qualification as a CalmFamily Consultant, I'm offering the whole 6 week course at a significantly reduced price of only £20!** In return, I'd love some feedback please.

To take advantage of this great deal, click the link for tickets to go straight to my booking page.
https://www.calmfamily.org/roma-malone.html

Or if you'd like more info or a chat, please let me know. The event can be found on Facebook here https://www.facebook.com/events/489650461485959/?ti=cl

**This price is per person including baby in a group setting. All handouts are included in the price.

At the moment you can get 10% off the already discounted price by using code FB10 at the checkout.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »