Talk

Advanced search

Yateley Manor School & SEN

(3 Posts)
sunseek Thu 12-Jul-18 12:48:44

Hi all, considering taking my son (Y4) to Yateley Monor school. He has some auditory processing issues and it was recommended that smaller classes would be better for him. His current mainstrem primary does not really give him much support. I went to see YM last year and was very impressed. From what the Headmaster told me, it did sounds like they have a good support system in place for kids that just need some extra help but I am never sure if this is just sales talk. So I would like to hear from other parents what you think of the school in general. Good bad and ugly. Thanks

Pippap1 Tue 09-Oct-18 17:38:41

Hi I am not sure if you still seek the information. But my DS is at YM now and he is absolutely happy. He says everyone at his school loves the school.
We moved from other country in Europe and DS was bullied at his previous prep school. So we moved him to YM. He has never been bullied at YM. Once there was a small issue with classmate but the school immediately took action.

sunseek Tue 09-Oct-18 19:20:15

Pippap1, thanks for your feedback. My son is still in the mainstream school but YM is still in the back of my mind. It is always nice to hear feedback from parents.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: