Talk

Advanced search

Multi school drop off pick up?

(4 Posts)
BackFromJkt Wed 27-Jun-18 08:06:41

Hi everyone, I will be moving back from abroad to the Preston park area just 1 week before school starts. Have no idea, how I am going to manage drop off and pick ups for my 3 children at Pumkin patch, Downs Junior and Hertfords Infants. Please can you tell me how you manage? Any tips? Thanks in advance.

toooooo Wed 04-Jul-18 23:04:39

could you contact the school/s nurseries and arrange a later start time for a week or two while you work out the best way? Is there a morning club at any of them? the buses in brighton are good.

Want2bSupermum Wed 04-Jul-18 23:12:50

Nursery normally open before schools so I'd look to do that first for drop off and last for pick up. Id be asking both schools how other parents manage. Seems ludicrous to have kids between schools. Surely they can move a single child to other school?!? That's what they do in our district.

I love living in my town here in America because they put siblings together in the same school. It makes pick up and drop off easier.

BackFromJkt Thu 05-Jul-18 12:40:24

Thank you for your responses. I have looked into breakfasts clubs now which helps. I will be able to drop one child at nursery early and another at the Breakfast club which will make the drop off possible. Different finish times plus after school clubs will make the pick manageable. This is all going to cost me loads. Been spoilt abroad with a school bus straight from home!arrgh!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »