Talk

Advanced search

Are you a parent living in Surrey? Help needed for dissertation research into the use of pharmaceuticals in everyday life and how people find out information about their health

(1 Post)
Aisling123 Mon 25-Jun-18 10:13:41

Hi there,

I am a second year undergraduate geography student at the University of Oxford. As part of my dissertation I am looking to conduct one hour interviews with parents living in Surrey, who have at least one child under the age of 18. I am researching the use of pharmaceuticals in everyday life and how people find out information about their health, and about medicines, through discussions surrounding the contents of their medicine cabinet/box/drawer.

The interview would take place at your home and so there would be no need to travel. If this interests you and you could let me have up to an hour of your time between 26th June and 18th July or between 8th August and 20th August, it would be of great help to my dissertation research.

If you would like to volunteer, or have any questions at all, please email me at aisling.taylor@keble.ox.ac.uk for more information. I look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes,
Aisling

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: