Talk

Advanced search

Farmers Markets

(4 Posts)
jollygoodfun23 Sun 24-Jun-18 15:41:22

Hi, does anyone know of any Farmers Markets or similar? At the risk of sounding horribly middle class, I'd really like to source organic meat (or at least pastured and hormone free) but at the moment the only option I can find is ordering online. Which is fine, but if there's a way of getting it locally I'd much prefer it. Thank you!

Nanasueathome Sun 24-Jun-18 15:43:37

I’ve just googled Farmers Market Hull .....and the next one is 30th June

jollygoodfun23 Sun 24-Jun-18 16:21:03

Thanks Nanasue but I think that's the one in Trinity Square and when I went to it last time (about a month ago) there were lots of stalls from local business (amazing cakes, honey, chilli sauces etc) but as far as I could tell, no actual farmers! I got there at about 2ish so maybe that was too late but it felt more like a food fair than an actual farmers market. Does anyone know if there were any meat stalls earlier in the day?!

Haribogirl Sun 24-Jun-18 16:51:07

Hi
Google
Farm shops hull area, I’ve just done this. There was a few, but don’t know how near they are to you? If you have car or not

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »