Talk

Advanced search

moving to devon

(3 Posts)
Paiges28 Mon 18-Jun-18 13:16:12

Hi i was looking for advice please , i am moving to Devon from Manchester just myself and my 13 year old daughter i really like the feel of the area Goodrington love the beach there but i have heard a few bad things about brixham which is really close and i dont know what to believe i want to feel save me and my daughter and a good secondary school for her i work from home so on the job front this is fine .. i have had a look at surrounding areas and totnes looks a nice place to live . can anyone please help ?

Pebble21uk Mon 18-Jun-18 14:00:04

Totnes is a lovely market town, has a very 'alternative' vibe if that's your thing. Most of the South Hams area is lovely. Devon is a pretty large county so depends if you have a preferred region - from your post I'm assuming you want South Devon? South Dartmoor Community College has a good reputation amongst state secondary schools in the area, so could maybe look at the catchment for that?

Paiges28 Mon 18-Jun-18 14:27:06

yes i was looking at south devon within a 20 mile radius of paignton really... will have a look at dartmoor college thank you

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: