Talk

Advanced search

Best area to live

(2 Posts)
JulieanneD Wed 30-May-18 11:30:18

I am hoping to relocate from Bury St Edmunds in Suffolk to the Spalding area, I will be transferring from the Sainsbury's in my home town to the Spalding store. Can anyone please tell me the nicer areas of Spalding itself plus other villages surrounding the town. I am a middle aged woman moving up on her own with my dog and am looking for a small 2 bed house with garden and allocated parking or off road parking up to £140,000. I know Pinchbeck is nice also Moulton, but can't afford Moulton. So far I have only visited Holbeach and was not overly keen on it to be honest. There seems to be a lot of properties for sale on the Bourne Road in Spalding, is this because it is not a nice part of the town. Also what is the Wygate Park and Woolram Wygate area like, it looks like a large new housing estate. Thanking in advance.

JulieanneD Wed 30-May-18 11:37:06

What are the areas to definitely avoid and I am looking for mains gas central heating and double glazing also. Thanks.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: