Talk

Advanced search

Schools help please

(1 Post)
Harrassedofhertfordshire Tue 29-May-18 13:56:23

Hi, we're moving to Monkerton / Pinhoe next month for my husband's job. I need a primary school for a y1 and secondary for y7 and y10. Have been in touch with Devon admissions and am waiting for places. I thought y1 could go to pinhoe primary as it's nearest but the school won't let me visit as they don't have a place yet. I need somewhere with good SEN provision. Admissions team passed my info to West Clyst who phoned me and said they'd check numbers and get back to me. Does anyone have a child there? I'd like to know more as it is quite new and obviously a bit further away. I looked on the website and son would probably like the IT emphasis. Re secondaries the y7 also needs good SEN provision. I spoke to st Luke's with a view to going to have a look round. They said they'd call me back but haven't (this was a week ago). I know it's half term now and exam season but not a great first impression from receptionist. I'll try and get to look at Clyst Vale too. Thanks

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: