Talk

Advanced search

Moving to Herefordshire & need advice on Eardisley, Leominster, Hereford

(5 Posts)
mumzarella Wed 16-May-18 14:23:43

Seen some similar threads but not recent ones, so hoping I can get some local advice? considering moving to Hereford, or surrounding areas, within about 10 miles. have seen properties in Eardisley, Leominster, Hereford and Ledbury, and would love honest local lowdown on these. Coming from the South East so used to having lots nearby to do entertainment, days out and shopping wise - but very much up for a change and quieter pace of life, although still would like at least local shop / pub / park / primary school if possible. can you ladies help? Kids are 9 and 7 so have a few years of primary left still...TIA

Lookingtomove2019 Thu 07-Mar-19 10:53:23

Just wondering if you did move to Herefordshire? I’m looking to move to Herefordshire this year and wanted some honest advice as all post seem to be old and really negative.

WEP50 Fri 08-Mar-19 06:52:31

I just checked this talk thread as I was on AIBU yesterday.
I am happy to give my "honest opinion" as I relocated to Hereford in Oct 2017.
Wendy

Lookingtomove2019 Fri 08-Mar-19 07:41:26

Yes please Wendy (WEP50) that would be lovely when you have the time x

FiveSquirrels Sun 01-Sep-19 20:01:17

Hello, hoping to join in or start a conversation on moving to Herefordshire with nursery/pre-school age children... we’ve just moved! Anyone around to chat/advise on local life?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »