Talk

Advanced search

Relocating to Larkfield

(2 Posts)
Lou141 Tue 01-May-18 10:12:39

Hi, just need some advice about Larkfield/Leybourne Lakes as relocating from Bromley. Looking to move to that area and need as much info as poss. I'm wanting info about schools, the area in general, childcare, shops, buses etc. husband is looking to commute to London Canon St. I aim to work locally in order to be around for the kids. I have a 4yo and a 7yo.

Thanks

smile

Ambergoodyx Sun 20-May-18 21:35:36

Hey, I live right by to Leybourne Lakes in Larkfield. It's a lovely area and there's alot around. Leybourne lakes is so beautiful and lovely for a family walk. There's also Larkfield leisure centre a 5 minute walk away, and a soft play warehouse just opposite that too, called tiny town.
Buses are good and run every 10 minutes into maidstone or the opposite way to snodland. New Hythe station is a 5 minute walk with trains running every hour, and to join the motorway is a 1 minute drive. There is a huge 24 hour Tesco a 5 minute walk from Leybourne lakes also. I love it round here, just a shame I have no real 'friends' in the area. Xsmile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »