Talk

Advanced search

Clifton moor, York

(6 Posts)
yetiscomamarelia Sun 22-Apr-18 21:23:43

Hi all, Any reviews about Clifton moor please? Is it a good place to live ? I would also appreciate recommendations for an excellent school for my DS and DD aged 5 and 7 respectively. Thank you in anticipation of favorable responses

Onesmallstepforaman Fri 27-Apr-18 19:15:08

I live in Clifton moor, near the retail park. Despite never having lived in a city or suburb before I love it. Good transport links, local amenities. Don't know much about schools as my daughter is well past that stage. Couple of schools within walking distance of me, the children seem happy and well behaved from my very limited experience.

yetiscomamarelia Fri 27-Apr-18 20:43:02

Many thanks for your response! I will be moving to York next month. I hope I like it theresmile smile

Onesmallstepforaman Fri 27-Apr-18 21:07:00

I'm sure you'll love it. There seems to be something for everyone. Give me a shout if you need any help or info. If I can help, I will.

yetiscomamarelia Fri 27-Apr-18 21:47:13

That’s kind of yousmile

lovelylola8 Thu 25-Oct-18 15:04:24

I am recently retired am going solo and moving to York my daughter lives in Dringhouses I have put an offer on a house just of Beckfield Lane YO26 . Is this a safe place to live?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »