Advanced search

Westfield Primary School?

(6 Posts)
Banana1234 Thu 06-Dec-18 21:21:00

any updates on this, would love to hear thoughts in westfield school. thanks

Banana1234 Thu 31-May-18 14:01:56

How do you mean? Sorry, do you mean academic stats? Thanks Lowdoorinthewal1

Lowdoorinthewal1 Mon 28-May-18 20:54:37

Well, it's highly unlikely Westfield would get 'outstanding' if it was inspected now- if that makes any difference to you. It's data isn't great at all.

Of the Berkhampsted primary schools, St Mary's is the one performing well.

Banana1234 Mon 28-May-18 20:41:47

Can anyone help on this topic? I have heard some concerning bullying stories so I would really love to hear from parents with kids in the school. Thanks

Fruit2salad Sat 12-May-18 11:17:14

Hello. I’m looking to move to the area too and agonising between Westfield and Bridgewater. I prefer Westfield but am keen to make sure that it has a mix of children from right across middle class Berkhamsted rather than just from the local estate. Any views appreciated.

Banana1234 Mon 16-Apr-18 20:48:37

Hi everyone,
My little boy has just been offered a place in reception at Westfield Primary School in Berkhamsted. My partner is having second thoughts. He is little worried about the area as there was a sad incident there not so long ago. Not at the school, but in the area. He is a little anxious now.
I have heard amazing things about Westfield and really liked the school myself. My partner is now having a bit of a preference for Victoria, which would mean we would have to appeal. I would love to hear from others who have had kids at Westfield or have an opinion on either W & Victoria.
Thank you so much smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »