Talk

Advanced search

Family Friendly Shows at Sherman Theatre this Summer

(1 Post)
TheatrYSherman Wed 04-Apr-18 15:25:07

Newly announced family friendly shows at Sherman Theatre this Summer season.

THE SNAIL AND THE WHALE
Longing to see the world, a tiny snail hitches a lift on the tail of a humpback whale. Together they go on an amazing adventure - but when the whale gets beached, how will the snail save him? Follow the tiny snail’s exciting journey, as seen through the eyes of an adventurous young girl and her seafaring father, adapted from the book by Julia Donaldson & Axel Scheffler.

Storytelling, live music and comedy in a show for everyone aged 4 +

Tue 5 Jun4.30pm
Wed 6 Jun10.30am
Wed 6 Jun4.30pm

Tickets : £16; Under 16s half price.

ME & MY BEE
Our fuzzy little friends need our help and so we’re launching a political party disguised as a party party disguised as a show. Multi award-winning theatre company, ThisEgg, invites you to save the world - one bee at a time. A new comedy for children and adults alike. Plant the seed for change, join the Bee Party. Before it’s too late…

29 - 30 June

Tickets : £9

NA, NEL!
Following the success of ‘Do I have to wake up? / Oes Rhaid i mi Ddeffro?’ and ‘Diwrnod Hyfryd Sali Mali’ we are pleased, and very excited, to announce that Cwmni Theatr Arad Goch will be touring Wales from May – July 2018 with a brand new production ‘Na, Nel!’.

A new Welsh-language stage play by Meleri Wyn James for 6-11 year olds and their families, based on her popular children’s books ‘Na, Nel!’. The novels follows Nel, the mischievous young girl with an exciting imagination as she faces all sorts of fun and adventures. This is your opportunity to see Nel’s crazy, funny, exciting world of adventures in the theatre!

Performed in Welsh.

16 July 2018, 1.30pm
17 July 2018, 10.30am

Tickets : £9

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »