Talk

Advanced search

Kent Child Development Unit - Looking for research participants

(1 Post)
ChildPsychologist Tue 03-Apr-18 13:32:13

Hi everyone,

I am a Developmental Psychologist at the University of Kent, Canterbury, and I am currently looking for 5 - 7 year olds to participate in a research project looking at parent-child learning and engagement.

The study will be running every day during the school holidays, as well as evenings and weekends during term time. Children really enjoy taking part and receive a small gift, and parents receive a £10 Amazon voucher, as a thank-you.

If you would like more information about the study or to book in a visit, please email me at child@kent.ac.uk, or alternatively, leave your contact details below and I will get in touch with you.

The Kent Child Development Unit is running several studies at the moment for children of all ages. You can sign up to the database here to be notified when your child is eligible to take part: www.kent.ac.uk/psychology/childdevelopmentunit/sign-up.html

Thank you for your time, and please let me know if you have any questions!

Best wishes,
Dr Lauren Spinner

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »