Talk

Advanced search

Dentist for dental hygiene

(5 Posts)
hibiscus1 Tue 20-Mar-18 21:32:21

Hi all,
Could you please recommend me a dentist who offers good dental hygiene appointments NHS or private? At my dentists it only lasts for a few minutes and only if he thinks it is necessay.
Thanks a lot!

ElizabethAllen Sun 08-Apr-18 15:07:27

Gordon Shaw & Associates in Sawston/Pampisford are very good, can't fault their service. It's private but would advise paying the £30 annual fee to become a registered patient as then most services are half the price of the private patient ones.

Queenann21 Sun 08-Apr-18 19:54:43

The Gables Dental Practice, Cherry Hinton Road. I have been very pleased with the support and care I have received for the last 5 years.

Aftershock15 Sun 08-Apr-18 20:00:19

Another Gables paitient here. Although I’m not sure if I understand what you mean as I see the dentist plus make a separate hygienist appointment- which are about 30 mins. Are you hoping the dentist will do the hygienist bit? I’m not NHS so maybe they are shorter?

retirednow Sun 08-Apr-18 20:04:10

My dentist doesn't do the hygiene, you have to make an appt with the part time private hygienist at the practice which means you have to wait at least a month to get it done. Where in the country are you.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: