Talk

Advanced search

BIMM at BACA

(3 Posts)
NellieTheElephant1 Tue 20-Mar-18 21:15:21

DD16 has a place on the diploma course at BIMM in September. We will be moving from West Sussex to rent in B&H with our 2 cats and I'm trying to decide which areas would be good to live in. I'm thinking near the Lewes Road for an easy bus journey but what about Mouslecomb/Bevendean/Whitehawk? Are they really awful places to live? We could get a house with garden for the moggies there for the same price as a poky flat nearer town. Any advice would be gratefully received!

HellToupee Thu 22-Mar-18 18:43:08

Congrats to your DD! My DD is going as well!

I can’t help you with your query as we already live on the South Coast and DD will travel in every day.

Brittanyspears Wed 11-Apr-18 12:41:55

Congrats! The areas you mentioned are known as the local “rough” estates where many problem families will be housed. That said i spent part of my childhood in one of those areas and had a great time playing outside with my friends, so you can’t be so quick to judge, that said I would not live there now.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: