Talk

Advanced search

Gymnastics or karate classes for 5 year old

(5 Posts)
Klara78 Mon 12-Mar-18 16:14:34

Hi all
We have recently moved to Leigh on Sea and I am looking for gymnastics/acrobatics or karate classes for my 4.5 year old son.Can anyone recommend a club/centre. I also would love to join a gym mainly to do classes. We live on Highlands estate so anywhere within 10 min drive thanks!! Xx

Misscdm Sat 17-Mar-18 16:34:29

Hey Klara, the community centre is very good for kids and toddler activities. David Lloyd is a great gym that has kids classes such as karate and lots of adult classs, Obvs 😂. It is expensive though. There is a PAYG gym in the arcade by Superdrug too. Think they have Barre etc. Hope you are settling in well?

Klara78 Sun 18-Mar-18 11:57:56

Hey thanks misscdm! I have found gymnastics place called Little steps so gonna try after Easter. Went to check out David Lloyd’s health club and got really annoyed with one of
the membership guy. Very invasive attitude loads of personal questions about our live ( went with my partner)which had nothing to do with the membership, never manage to get to the price list part 😂.Will check out the arcade and also Leigh fitness centre.We are loving it here so far xxx

metalculture Wed 28-Mar-18 14:49:32

Hi Klara, you might want to check Thorpe Hall classes out: www.thorpehall.southend.sch.uk/community/sports-fitness-classes/

Klara78 Thu 29-Mar-18 07:25:20

Thanks will check this one out x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: